A Sample Quiz Just For Fun. Custom Essay Writing
Each of the following sentences, most of which came from papers I have graded, has some problem or problems. Locate the error and correct the sentence. Then, and only then, look at the next page for the real poop.
- Southpaws, who are superstitious, will not pitch on Fridays.
- College students who do not write well flunk English.
- As a student, Aunt Normies' dinners are to be avoided.
- What we need are some engineers broken down by their specialties.
- As a boy games of war are fun.
- We drove to Reno Nevada to gambol.
- Doug is the only one of the boys who always stands straight.
- She wasn't aloud to have friends over their house.
- Emersons poem Brahma can be found in his book Selected Poems.
- Hopefully, you will pass the test, otherwise I will feel badly.
- Whom should I say is calling?
- If their taking there car their, they'd better have a credit card handy.
- By engine tune-ups, by keeping his tires filled, and by driving carefully, his mileage was increased.
- A clever dog knows its master.
- Literally climbing the walls, I scream as another misplaced modifier appeared on the term paper and I decided to immediately give up teaching, and became a sadistic killer.