"This essay is supposed to present the applicant’s personality to people who have never met him and that is the reason it is very important to be objective in order to make the people reading the essay understand that the applicant by no means is exaggerating. You are to answer the question: “How has this situation affected me?” You will need to write a 'Personal essay' when applying to college or university. "
"The people who will read your 'Personal essay' are members of the admission committee and your task is to make your essay appeal to them. They want to see depth of your thoughts and fair reasoning, as well as enthusiasm and devotion to your field of study. A good 'Personal essay' is an effective essay. It reveals both professional and personal aspects of applicant’s personality. "
Writing a 'Personal essay':
"writing a personal 'Narrative Essay' requires a lot of intellectual thinking from the applicant, as his goal is to persuade the committee that he is their most appealing variant. Before beginning the creation of a 'Personal essay' it is necessary to point out its base lines."
- Factors that will the committee’s evaluation correct (experiences that will help them to understand the applicant better).
- Traits that set the applicant apart from the rest and make him be perceived in a more adequate and favorable manner.
- Reasons that made the applicant choose this specific field and that potentially will reinforce his interest in it.
- Reveal what knowledge the applicant already possesses in this field of knowledge.
- The applicant’s career aspirations.
- Skills and personal characteristics that is very valuable in the given field.
- Reasons to make the committee choose this applicant.
Tips for an effective personal 'Narrative Essay'
- Be truthful, including information and experiences that happened in reality.
- Take your time to prepare your thoughts before writing a 'Personal essay'.
- If you are given directions make sure you follow them word by word.
- Be brief. Express your thought clearly and without unnecessary detail.
- Make sure the essay is completely connected to you and reflects you absolutely.
- Reveal an aspect that is your best side (a difficult project, a life experience).
- Be positive and show that you are proud of your present achievements and want to succeed more. Experienced and Knowledgeable 'essay writers' :
"We painstakingly filter top-notch writers who are keen and competent enough to provide help at the level and efficiency we need. We usually employ a big staff of professionals. At least one of them will be an expert in your field."
"Your paper will be prepared by the top writers and professors who are specialists in their field. Many writers submit applications but a very small number make it. We only hire candidates with at least a Master’s degree from well-known universities and have a writing experience of 3 to 5 years."
"With the Ramblewood-inn.com support, each student gets A and B grades and 2:1 and 1st Class standards in their academic career. From GSCE to I.B.,from freshman to senior, from college students to post graduate students, our service helps students navigate more easily through their academic landscape."