"Have you ever thought what your teachers are looking for in your essays? Have you ever understood that your writing skills will give you possibility to complete successfully in your life?!"
"The aim of this 'essay help' section is to provide you with useful information on writing and share experience in writing with you. These rules apply equally whether you intend to write exam or diploma. They will help you to improve your writing skills and help you to comprehend writing skills."
"They will help you to improve your writing skills and help you to comprehend writing skills. "
"Start by writing down one of your main ideas, in sentence form."
"If your main idea is "reduces freeway congestion," you might say this: "
"Public transportation reduces freeway congestion. "
- Next, write down each of your supporting points for that main idea, but leave four or five lines in between each point.
- In the space under each point, write down some elaboration for that point. Elaboration can be further description or explanation or discussion.
"Commuters appreciate the cost savings of taking public transportation rather than driving. "
"Less driving time means less maintenance expense, such as oil changes."
"Of course, less driving time means savings on gasoline as well. "
"In many cases, these savings amount to more than the cost of riding public transportation. "
- If you wish, include a summary sentence for each paragraph.
"This is not generally needed, however, and such sentences have a tendency to sound stilted, so be cautious ing them. "
"Once you have fleshed out each of your body paragraphs, one for each main point, you are ready to continue."
- 1. Introduction.
- 2. How to choose topic.
- 3. Pulling your creation.
- 4. Style.
- 5. Plain Style American Populism.
- 6. Choosing words.
- 7. Arguing your case.
- 8. How to lose your case?
- 9. Two examples.
- 10. 'Literary Games'.
- 11. The social sciences.
- 12. 'Grammatical Horrors'.
- 13. Some 'Common Stupid Mistakes'.
- 14. Punctuation.
- 15. Citing Sources Successfully.
- 16. A Sample quiz just for fun.
- 17. Conclusion.